Monday, May 24, 2010

Handmade Items Now Available & Customizable

Suzie Stitches is now taking orders for homemade items, which include summer hats, wristlets, small "wallet-like" clutches that can hold your credit / debit cards, etc., and cup koozies.

For warmer weather I use a thinner, sports-weight yarn and I'm currently working on a shell and/or scallop stitch which makes bigger holes in the pattern, thereby not trapping in so much heat on the head.

My wristlets are smaller, longer items that can be worn on the wrist and dangle down, making cell-phone portability easier and more convenient.

The small clutches I'm making can be made more masculine-friendly for men who want to hold their wallet items, but have a handmade touch. Please note, however, that these are meant for either men or women. I recently made one for my 19-year-old nephew, and added Velcro instead of a button, making it less of an embarrassment for him to carry around a crocheted item. I also make bigger clutches to replace a hand-bag look for girls. Both size clutches have a tighter, smaller stitch so that if coins are being carried, they won't fall out.

Lastly, I'm making a whole lot of cup koozies for the summer. These can be made in any length, weight, and color you desire. I'm also working on adding felt projects to these which may include a design, animal, or item to the side of the koozie making it more specific to a person's interest (i.e., crown, owl, tar heel, etc.).

Email Suzie Stitches at SuzieStitches09@gmail.com.

Most all items can be made and delivered within a one to two week period.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to check out Suzie Stiches website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SuzieStitches09

    ReplyDelete