Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So....what exactly are you trying to say, Suzanne?

NOTE: This is the second attempt at this posting....the first one crashed on me. Thank you, Mozilla.

When I posted a link on my Facebook page directing my friends and family to this blog, I didn't fully grasp that I would need to add blogs to it. Sure, sure, I know what a blog is, but for some reason my first blog (which, by the way is nothing short of a novel - geesh) just seemed to sum up my thoughts.

Cliffnotes version: I developed this hobby....I like it....things are taking off unexpectantly....thank you for your time.

I didn't fully comprehend that I would actually need to write things. Now, for those who know me, I love to write! So, this is not a problem for me. What I actually wanted this blog to become, however, was an alternative site for my crochet pieces - to display them and then, hopefully, lure you to my Etsy.com page to make a purchase or two. Now, however, I know that I will actually need to write, entice, and post photos to actual do said-luring.

So...onto my next, true blog entry....

No comments:

Post a Comment